Beading a Chandelier
Materials and Tools:
beaded tie-back tassels
metal beading wire
glass beads and gold charms
3-inch eye pins
beaded pendant lamp chandelier (Ikea, Rimfrost)
1. Cut beaded strands off of tie-back tassels with scissors.
2. Thread a beading needle with thin metal wire and restring the beaded strands.
3. After restringing, make sure to tie off the top ends of each strand and leave a bit of extra wire to attach to the chandelier.
4. String additional beads onto metal eye pins. Bend the straight top of the pins down with pliers to form a loop. Tie off at the top with a thin piece of wire to attach to the chandelier. At the end of each pin, attach a gold charm through the looped eye with a small piece of wire.
5. After stringing and restringing all beads and charms, attach each strand through the eyelets of the pendant chandelier's frame at repeating intervals.