Triple Chocolate Brownies Recipe
These super-decadent brownies combine three luscious kinds of chocolate that will make you swoon.
By: Gaby Dalkin
5 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
8 tablespoons unsalted butter
3 tablespoons Valrhona cocoa powder
1 1/4 cups white sugar
3 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine bittersweet chocolate, dark chocolate and butter over low heat. Gently stir mixture until everything is melted together. Turn off heat and add cocoa powder and sugar. Stir to combine.
3. Add eggs to chocolate mixture, one at a time, and stir to combine until eggs are fully incorporated.
4. Add vanilla and salt and stir.
5. Add flour and lightly stir until just incorporated and no more white streaks remain.
6. Transfer batter to a foil-lined and sprayed 9x9 baking dish. Bake for 30-33 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and set aside to cool for at least 1 hour before cutting.
8. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired, before serving.
Port Wine Lollipop Recipe
Red wine is an unexpected ingredient to incorporate into desserts. These lollipops were created with Port wine, but you can experiment with your favorite variety of red.
Perfect Cut-Out Sugar Cookies Recipe
Bake the perfect batch of sugar cookies to decorate for your loved ones this Valentine's Day.
Valentine's Day Project: Cupid's Arrow Hot Chocolate
Surprise your Valentine with a cup of hot chocolate dressed up with a paper straw "arrow" and a heart-shaped marshmallow. Kids and adults alike will love this new twist on a classic winter treat.
Chocolate Soup (for Two) Recipe
Chocolate soup is a fun and unexpected way to end Valentine's Day dinner. Silky and indulgent, this recipe generously serves two. Use bittersweet chocolate chips or your favorite brand of chocolate bar.
Heritage Red Velvet Cake Recipe
This cake gets its heart shape from a hand-drawn template and serrated knife no specialty pans required here.
Neapolitan Bonbon Cupcakes Recipe
Fancy chocolates make a festive topping for these Neapolitan cupcakes. For an extra-special gift, use your sweetheart's favorite variety to finish off these treats.
Make Valentine's Day Conversation Heart Cookies
This Valentine's Day, swap chalky conversation heart candies for colorful (and delicious!) vanilla sandwich cookies stamped with custom messages.
Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cookie Truffles Recipe
Original chocolate truffles have graced birthday, potluck and holiday parties for years. These truffles provide a little twist on the classic recipe and combine everyone's favorite duo: chocolate and strawberries.
Chocolate Brownie Pudding Recipe
This chocolate brownie pudding is the ultimate sinful treat. Somewhere between a brownie and a molten lava cake, this one is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Homemade Valentine's Day Mints Recipe
These homemade candy hearts will surely impress your valentine. You can even add their favorite color or flavoring for an extra-special touch.
We're serving up the latest news, gorgeous style, crafty DIY projects, clever entertaining tips and more. Consider these your design digests.