Spiced Cappucini Cocktail
* If you do not have access to Licor43 you could substitute a vanilla liqueur, but Licor43 has a bit of spice that makes it perfect for this cocktail.
* Old Tom gin is a bit sweeter and less botanical than more widely available dry gin. If Old Tom is not available in your market, you could substitute traditional dry gin, but you may wish to sweeten your drink a little.
1/2 oz. Old Tom gin
1/2 oz. Licor43
1/4 oz. Kahlua or coffee liqueur
5 oz. freshly brewed coffee
whipped cream for topping
1. Brew coffee; pour into a heatproof mug or glass (Image 1).
2. Add gin and liqueurs then top with whipped cream (Image 2).
3. Grate fresh nutmeg over whipped cream and serve finished cocktail hot (Image 3).