Simple But Perfect Hostess Gifts
Return the favor of hospitality with these gift ideas.
- A guest book makes a nice hostess gift. Be sure everyone signs it before leaving the party.
- Bring an after-party pampering spa kit that includes items like gel and bath beads, candles, wash cloth, cream and eye mask. Make sure to include a special thank-you note.
- A book of questions is another great idea to bring when going to a dinner party, especially if you are concerned about conservation lulls. These books are also a good way to get to know people.
- When visiting from out of town and spending time at someone's home, bring along an instant camera and take lots of photos of you and your hosts. Before leaving, assemble these photos in a small photo album. Give this to your host(s) as thanks.
- Bring something your hosts can enjoy later, such as a breakfast kit complete with a pancake mix, real maple syrup and great napkins. Wrap it in a colorful dish towel.
Discover simple and unique gift ideas that your Thanksgiving host or hostess will love.
Meeting your significant other's family for the first time this holiday season? We've got you covered with thoughtful gift ideas guaranteed to make a great first impression.
This quick and easy pumpkin pie recipe from the Bent Fork Bakery is perfect for any holiday party.
Kathy McCleary gets advice from decorating experts on choosing the perfect area rug to complement your home.