Perfect Pumpkin Pie
During the holiday season pumpkins are everywhere. Enjoy classic pumpkin pie with this quick and easy recipe.
2 large eggs beaten
1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 can evaporated milk
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a small bowl mix sugars, spice and salt.
3. In a large bowl mix together eggs and pumpkin puree.
4. Add in sugar mixture and stir until smooth.
5. Slowly pour in evaporated milk and stir until incorporated.
6. Pour into pie shell and bake on small cookie tray at 400° for 15 minutes; reduce heat to 375° and bake until set, about 35 to 45 minutes.
7. Cool and top with fresh whipped cream.