Pear and Gorgonzola Salad Cups
- 2 large endives
- 1 pear
- gorgonzola crumbles
- 1/2 bunch flat parsley, finely chopped
- gorgonzola crumbles for topping
- sherry vinaigrette dressing (recipe below)
Sherry Vinaigrette Dressing Ingredients
- olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- freshly-cracked pepper to taste
1: Remove the largest outer leaves from the endive, and set on a tray.
2: To make the dressing, whisk vinegar, olive oil (2:1 ratio, but add additional vinegar for taste), lemon juice and Dijon mustard and cracked pepper.
3: Chop pears into small bite-sized cubes, add parsley and mix in a bowl with dressing.
4: Fill each endive leave with mixture, and sprinkle gorgonzola cheese on top before serving.