Pandoro Berry Trifle Recipe
1 cup Greek yogurt
1/3 cup granola
1/2 cup whipping cream
3/4 cup mascarpone
1 1/2 cups blueberries
1 cup raspberries
fresh mint, for garnish
1. Fold the Greek yogurt into the mascarpone.
2. Whip the heavy cream into stiff peaks.
3. Fold the whipped cream into the yogurt/mascarpone mixture.
4. In a glass, layer 1/3 of the mixture at the bottom. Cut one slice of
5. Add another layer of yogurt/mascarpone mixture, granola,
5. Chill 30 minutes or overnight before serving. Garnish with fresh mint.