Oyster Bar Bloody Mary Cocktail Recipe
1 bottle of vodka
2 to 3 large cans of tomato juice (46-oz. cans)
20-oz. bottle of Worcestershire sauce
10-oz. bottle of Tabasco
2 tbs. salt
1 tbs. black pepper
1 pint white vinegar
Juice of two lemons
Juice of two limes
The night before your tailgate party:
- Add all ingredients, except the vodka and horseradish in a gallon container.
- Store and refrigerate.
At the tailgate party:
- Fill each tailgater's cup with ice.
- Pour 1-1/2 oz. of vodka over ice.
- Add a dollop of horseradish.
- Top with Bloody Mary mix.
- Stir with celery stalk and serve with a smile.