No-Bake Gorgonzola Cheese Balls Recipe
This make-ahead appetizer is quick, easy and incredibly delicious.
Yield: 20 cheese balls
- 4 ounces smoked gorgonzola, at room temperature
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup nuts, slivered and toasted
- rosemary sprigs, for garnish
Combine all ingredients (except nuts and garnish), and blend until creamy. Then, refrigerate until firm.
Scoop out the mixture and roll into balls, and refrigerate again for 15 minutes.
Roll cheese balls in the crushed nut mixture, and garnish with sprigs of rosemary. Add salt and pepper.
Refrigerate until you're ready to serve.