Jingle Bells Ring in Holiday Beauty
Here are some quick and easy ways to give your holidays an instant shine.
Even if you don't have a lot of time to decorate, you can still give your home a special Christmas look courtesy of Country Sampler Decorating Ideas magazine.
- Instead of beads, add a row of bells to a lampshade.
- Make your own wine charms by tying different colored bells onto the stems with ribbon.
- Keep a tablecloth in place with bells stitched onto each corner.
- Use bells to decorate chair ties
- Instead of sand, pebbles or shells, fill a large glass vase with bells and set a pillar candle inside.
- Create a sweet-smelling table centerpiece out of cinnamon sticks.
- Découpage holiday cards onto a red-painted tray for a festive way to serve drinks and hors d'oeuvres.
- To make this garland, dip the ends of old spoons in glue and sprinkle on shiny white glitter for a sugary effect. Drill tiny holes into the tops and thread on a piece of ribbon.
Unwrap Some Great Gift Wrap Ideas
Here are some inexpensive gift-wrapping ideas, including trash bags and dish towels.
How to Make a Halloween Sock Skeleton
Use a sock monkey idea to make a spookier but still cuddly skeleton.
How to Make Ombre-Painted Pinecone Ornaments
Classic pinecones get a modern, ombre treatment in this painted DIY project. Use the finished, colorful pinecones as holiday party favors or to decorate your home for the holidays.
Make a Flower Tree for the Holidays
Follow these instructions to learn how to make a floral tree.
Painted Plate Place Cards
Add an artistic touch to your table setting with plates that are both a place card and party favor.
Crafting and Inspiring Hanukkah Joy
Check out these fun decorating and entertaining ideas for Hanukkah.
Mysterious Masque Invitation
Set a spooktacular tone for your Halloween party by making these Mysterious Mask Invitations.
Holiday Ornament Place Cards
Easily create place cards that double as ornaments your guests can enjoy for years to come.
How to Make Gold Place Cards
Introduce a little metallic flare to your holiday breakfast table with gold embossed place cards that will greet both guests and family members with unexpected elegance.
We're serving up the latest news, gorgeous style, crafty DIY projects, clever entertaining tips and more. Consider these your design digests.