Jingle Bells Ring in Holiday Beauty
Even if you don't have a lot of time to decorate, you can still give your home a special Christmas look courtesy of Country Sampler Decorating Ideas magazine.
- Instead of beads, add a row of bells to a lampshade.
- Make your own wine charms by tying different colored bells onto the stems with ribbon.
- Keep a tablecloth in place with bells stitched onto each corner.
- Use bells to decorate chair ties
- Instead of sand, pebbles or shells, fill a large glass vase with bells and set a pillar candle inside.
- Create a sweet-smelling table centerpiece out of cinnamon sticks.
- Découpage holiday cards onto a red-painted tray for a festive way to serve drinks and hors d'oeuvres.
- To make this garland, dip the ends of old spoons in glue and sprinkle on shiny white glitter for a sugary effect. Drill tiny holes into the tops and thread on a piece of ribbon.