Grilled Citrus Herb Branzino Recipe
Makes 4 servings
2 whole branzino fish
2-3 garlic cloves
Parsley Radish Salad Ingredients
1-2 bunches parsley
1 bunch radishes
3-4 celery stalks
1 15-oz. can white beans
Champagne Vinegar Dressing Ingredients
1:1 olive oil and champagne vinegar (adjust amount of vinegar for a brighter bite)
1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
cracked black pepper
1. Score both sides of the branzino three times and stuff with garlic cloves, shallots, thyme, lemon and orange slices (Image 1).
2. Place fish on a large piece of tin foil, and squeeze the juice of half an orange. Cover with additional orange/lemon slices (Image 2).
3. Create a tented pouch and place on grill on medium heat for 40-45 minutes, or place in the oven at 425 degrees F for 40-45 minutes. Let stand for 10-15 minutes.
4. Fillet fish and shred with a fork. Serve on top of parsley radish summer salad.
Parsley Radish Summer Salad Instructions
1. In a bowl combine finely sliced radish, celery, chopped parsley and white beans (Image 3).
2. Toss with champagne vinegar dressing.