Giant M&M Cookies Recipe
Try this nostalgic cookie recipe that mixes M&M's into classic sugar cookie dough for a treat that's soft, chewy and delicious as ever.
By: Gaby Dalkin
1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
half bag of red, white and pink M&M's
1. Preheat your oven to 350° F.
2. Cream together butter and sugars in a mixer for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add eggs and vanilla, making sure to scrape down sides of mixing bowl so everything is evenly incorporated.
4. Add flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and mix on low until everything is just incorporated, making sure not to overmix.
5. Chill dough in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes and up to 4 hours. While dough is chilling, place the M&M's into a wide, shallow bowl.
6. Scoop out a 1/4-cup size of dough, and roll it into a ball. Roll it around in the M&M's and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
7. Place 6 cookies on a sheet. Note: They will spread due to their size, so it's better to bake fewer at a time so they don't run together.
8. Bake for 12-14 minutes until just slightly golden around the edges. Remove from oven and let cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes more. Remove cookies from baking sheet and transfer to a wire rack to cool. Repeat this process for the remaining dough.
Perfect Cut-Out Sugar Cookies Recipe
Bake the perfect batch of sugar cookies to decorate for your loved ones this Valentine's Day.
Port Wine Lollipop Recipe
Red wine is an unexpected ingredient to incorporate into desserts. These lollipops were created with Port wine, but you can experiment with your favorite variety of red.
Valentine's Day Project: Cupid's Arrow Hot Chocolate
Surprise your Valentine with a cup of hot chocolate dressed up with a paper straw "arrow" and a heart-shaped marshmallow. Kids and adults alike will love this new twist on a classic winter treat.
Chocolate Soup (for Two) Recipe
Chocolate soup is a fun and unexpected way to end Valentine's Day dinner. Silky and indulgent, this recipe generously serves two. Use bittersweet chocolate chips or your favorite brand of chocolate bar.
Heritage Red Velvet Cake Recipe
This cake gets its heart shape from a hand-drawn template and serrated knife no specialty pans required here.
Neapolitan Bonbon Cupcakes Recipe
Fancy chocolates make a festive topping for these Neapolitan cupcakes. For an extra-special gift, use your sweetheart's favorite variety to finish off these treats.
Cupid's Crispie Treats Recipe
These little crispie treats are spiced up just a bit with the addition of cinnamon imperials. We gave ours a sweet twist by inserting arrows straight from Cupid's bow.
Make Valentine's Day Conversation Heart Cookies
This Valentine's Day, swap chalky conversation heart candies for colorful (and delicious!) vanilla sandwich cookies stamped with custom messages.
Pink Raspberry Macaron Recipe
Bring Parisian flair to your Valentine's Day party with pink raspberry macarons.
Homemade Valentine's Day Mints Recipe
These homemade candy hearts will surely impress your valentine. You can even add their favorite color or flavoring for an extra-special touch.
We're serving up the latest news, gorgeous style, crafty DIY projects, clever entertaining tips and more. Consider these your design digests.