Bacon and Ranch Cajun Baby Cheeseburgers
There's nothing better than a good cheeseburger. And an adorable miniature with bacon and ranch that's perfection!
By: Jenny Flake
1 tsp. smoked or regular paprika
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. dried oregano
1 pound lean ground beef
1 tsp. Cajun Seasoning
1 tsp. hot sauce, such as Siracha or Tabasco
2 slices pepper Jack cheese, quartered (8 pieces)
1 tsp. minced garlic
2 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
8 mini hamburger buns or dinner rolls, split
1/4 c. prepared ranch dressing
16 arugula leaves or lettuce of choice
8 Roma tomato slices
4 crisp-cooked bacon slices
1. Place all Cajun seasonings in a bowl; mix to combine.
2. Place beef, seasoning, hot sauce and garlic in a large bowl and mix until just combined (you may prefer to combine the beef with your hands). Form the mixture into 8 equal-size patties.
3. Pour oil into a large skillet over medium heat. In batches, place patties in hot skillet and cook until browned, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Place a quarter of cheese on top of each burger to melt.
4. Place rolls, split side down, in same skillet and cook until toasted, about 1 minute.
5. Spread dressing onto insides of warm toasted rolls. Layer bottom roll with arugula leaves, a burger, a tomato slice and a bacon slice cut in half. Close with top roll. Place a pick in each burger to hold them together (these babies are tall).
Makes 8 servings
Chocolate Mousse Crepes
Here's an exquisite recipe to serve on elegant occasions.
Eating Healthy at a Party
Here's how to make healthy choices at the buffet table.
Baked Ice Cream Delights Kids
Food expert shows how to make fun birthday food even more fun.
How to Throw a Holiday Cookie Party
Learn how to swap recipes, trim the tree and serve gingerbread cookies.
This simple, fruity drink is a cross between a top-shelf margarita and a champagne cocktail.
Dark Chocolate Truffles Recipe
Here's an easy gift idea: Dip it in chocolate, dress it up and give it away.
Making Classic Cole Slaw
Paula Deen shares the recipe for her classic cole slaw.
Garnish this vodka martini with a jasmine bloom.
Add a special something-something to a grilled hamburger with this simple recipe that will surprise and delight your guests' taste buds.
Michael Chiarello's Succulent Shrimp Boil
Impress your friends and host an outdoor seafood feast. We've got a star chef's recipe.
Sign up for the HGTV Inspiration Newsletter.
We're serving up the latest news, gorgeous style, crafty DIY projects, clever entertaining tips and more. Consider these your design digests.