Staining a Concrete Floor
Give a plain concrete floor some dazzle with a stained custom design.
Materials and Tools:
colored concrete stain
1. Measure the grid and mark with a chalk line.
2. Go over each chalk line with a grinder to creating a 1/8-inch groove.
3. After each square is etched, tape off each section with painter's tape.
4. Using the pressure sprayer, spray/stain each section alternating colors. Don't worry if one square has a heavier coat than another. You want an uneven, natural look.
5. After removing the painter's tape, you may find some of the stain has been removed, and will need to touch up those spots with a rag or sponge.