Decorating With Compotes
Compotes, collectibles that are affordable, versatile and widely available, are used for serving fruit and they come in a variety of materials. Follow these five tips for decorating with compotes.
1. Stack a pair of compotes as a centerpiece, and fill it with seashells. You can also place it in the bathroom and fill it with lavender and scented soaps.
2. Use compotes to hold candles, photos, toiletries, jam on ice or knitting supplies.
3. Use a compote at a dinner party to hold plates and napkins.
4. Group compotes together for a bigger impact.
5. Use a matching pair of compotes as bookends.