Organize Paperwork With an Action File
From: DK Books - Lawns
An Action File makes quick work of daily paper management. When it's time to handle weekly deskwork, you'll find it all in the Action File.
- Use a small tabletop file and add to it hanging folders labeled "To Pay," "To Do" and "To File."
- Include separate folders in each one for every member of your family, and for religious, sports or school activities.
- Sort and drop incoming paperwork each day into the appropriate file.
- Bills go into the "To Pay" folder, while medical insurance papers and other important paperwork should be assigned to the "To File" folder.
- File things that need doing, such as permission slips that have to be signed, correspondence that requires a reply and reminders to schedule the children's dental check-ups, in the "To Do" folder.