28 Signs You're a Fixer Upper Fanatic
1) You refer to the Gaines couple as JoJo and Chip when discussing the show, like they are your close friends. -Facebook fan Mindy
2) You find yourself looking at old bikes, rusty signs and scrap wood and think..."Yeah, that would look good on my wall." -Facebook fan Katherine
3) You make a big printed picture on wheels to reveal all surprises to your family. -Facebook fan Laurie B.
4) You want every room in your house painted gray. -Facebook fan Natalie
5) You not only know the names of all the Gaines' children, you know the names of their goats and chickens, too! -Facebook fan Erin
6) You want to buy the worst house on the best street so you can either hire them or say, "Now, what would Chip & Joanna do???" -Facebook fan Melissa F.
7) You do your best to recreate a design you saw. The chalkboard paint wall with reclaimed wood shelves and buffet? Did it!!! -Facebook fan Maria M.
8) Your birthday wish is that Chip and Joanna knock on your door and yell, "We are here to fix up your home!" -Facebook fan Sheryl
9) You consider moving to Waco just so you can hire them to find you a fixer upper! -Facebook fan Cindy R.
10) You have used the term "shiplap" in the last 24 hours! -Facebook fan Amy P.
11) You check every mirror to see how your hair looks. -Facebook fan Nell S.
12) You have more paint samples than shoes. -Facebook fan Terri
13) You like old, distressed furniture better than brand new stuff. -Facebook fan Heather R.
14) You cry at some point during each episode. -Facebook fan Jennifer M.
15) You can't pass up an old dresser with a "free" sign on the side of the road, because you want your house to look like an episode of Fixer Upper. -Facebook fan Michele S
16) You use the quote, "Today is a good day for a good day." -Facebook fan Tiffany
17) You laugh at all of Chip's jokes. -Facebook fan Lisa
18) Everywhere you go, you're looking around envisioning how you could remodel the place. -Facebook fan Shirley
19) You brake for all garage sales and flea markets. -Facebook fan Joseph Z.
20) You wish every night was Tuesday night. -Facebook fan Sue
21) You see the potential in almost all old stuff. -Facebook fan Julie D.
22) You find yourself buying big clocks...
...and metal letters. -Facebook fan Bernie
23) You possibly "considered" eating a "small" roach just to see if Chip is on to something. -Facebook fan Grace U.
24) Your eyes don't see the dump...
...but instead, the dream. -Facebook fan Pam R.
25) You've filled every vase in the house with white flowers. -Facebook fan Kim
26) You plan a trip to Waco hoping to bump into them at the Magnolia store! -Facebook fan Melissa R.
27) You have pulled up the corners of your carpet looking for hardwoods. -Facebook fan Debbie C.
28) You envy and appreciate the rapport between JoJo and Chip, the love they have for each other and their children, and the amazing transformations they create for deserving families. -Facebook fan Laurence B.