When Country Girl Meets City Boy
Comfortable meets sophisticated in this dramatic living room makeover.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
wooden storage boxes
decorative leather-finish paper
light wood stain
1. Cut the paper to the size of the box sides, and use spray adhesive to attach to the sides.
2. Create a custom stamp by gluing a foam letter to a wooden block.
3. Draw straight lines on the paper with a ruler and pencil.
4. Dip your custom stamp onto the ink pad and apply to the paper.
5. Assemble the boxes, according to the manufacturer's instructions.
6. Mix a light wood stain with glaze and apply to the storage boxes. Cover all parts of the box, including the hardware.