Ultrasuede Leaves and Twigs Centerpiece
Learn how to create a Fall centerpiece inspired by nature for your holiday decor.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Project by Lynne Farris.
Materials and Tools:
1/4 yard of 3-4 colors of Ultrasuede
Heat 'n' Bond Lite fusible adhesive
florist stem tape
dried twigs or branches
1. Fuse pairs of coordinating Ultrasuede fabrics together following manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Draw leaves onto fused fabrics. Cut out leaves.
4. Draw topstitching "vein" lines using air-soluble marker
6. Insert florist wire into center topstitched channels.
7. Shape and sculpt wired leaves. Create several groupings of different sized leaves.
Whether you bake or buy your gingerbread cookies, this clever tabletop idea does double duty as dessert too.
Add a sophisticated touch to your Thanksgiving table with a centerpiece that includes fresh fruit and flowers.
Putting together a beautiful holiday centerpiece doesn't have to be difficult or break the bank. This one is made up of a few...