Traditionally Romantic Bedroom
Orlando and Misty Megia are newlyweds, but when his furniture met hers, the bedroom battle began. With the addition of furniture and special feminine and masculine touches, this bachelor pad becomes their love nest.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
foam core (two inches larger than the desired finished size)
spray mount adhesive (3M Super 77)
hot glueruler or T-square
1. Take your favorite digital images and using a photo program on your computer, apply a soft filter and your favorite color effect (sepia, black and white, warm glow, etc.).
2. Take them to a local photo lab to enlarge them on matte finish paper.
3. Attach the photo to the foam core with spray mount adhesive.
4. Measure a one to two inch border around the perimeter of the photo. Use a pencil to trace lightly along the border where you are planning to cut.
5. Cut along the inside of the border and pop the picture out of the center.
6. From the extra foam core, cut out four to six two-inch-square pieces and glue them together. Attach the stack to the back of the main picture in one corner. Repeat for the other three corners. Note: Depending on the size of picture used, you may need an additional sheet of foam core.
7. Mount both pieces of foam core on the wall so that it looks like the picture is popping out from a frame of itself.