Rustic Guest Room
Nancy and Lisa are at odds over the design for their bonus room. Nancy wants a calming guest room, while Lisa is looking for a colorful playroom.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Chayse's Design Tips:
1. Wood beams add charm and a rustic feel to a room.
2. Accessorize with pops of color to liven up your space.
3. Tame wild colors by using a warmer tone – it's still vibrant, but not shocking.
4. When adding color to the ceiling in a small room, use a slightly lighter shade than your wall color.
5. Paisley doesn’t have to be traditional. Find a paisley with bold colors for an updated look.
area rug (Pueblo, 39600) - Home Decorators Collection