Relaxing, yet Modern Dining Room and Lounge
Designer Kim Myles designs a contemporary space that showcases the homeowner's scenic views.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
pins, needle and thread
1. Lay out the sweater, measure against the pillow form. Mark cut line with pins.
2. Cut above the pins. For this project, Kim cut the pillows just below the armpit area.
3. Using the sewing machine, sew one of the ends together.
4. Stuff pillow form into sweater case.
5. Hand sew the open end closed.