Relaxing Asian Bedroom
The Design on a Dime team takes a bedroom from cluttered and piled to serene and styled.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Asian-inspired accent mirrors for above the headboard get a coat of brown spray paint to blend them with the room's organic theme.
Three matching bookcases give Kirsten twice the amount of storage for her stereo and CDs, and eight matching baskets give her plenty of space to stash her necessities. A series of small contemporary accent mirrors are mounted above the bookcases. Lee and Charles then bring in plants and exotic accessories to tie the whole look together.
Platform bed and headboard - $200
Bedding and pillows - $176
- Sheets - Wamsutta, 021191100218, $19.99, Queen - Linens 'N Things
Lighting - $45
- Table lamp - Nara, $19.99 - Cost Plus World Market
- Light shade fabric - $14.95/yard - International Silks
Window treatment - $45
- Silk - green/blue, $5.99/yard - Kashcool
Bookshelves - $196
- Sauder - 031262005410, $19.99 (clearance) - Wal-Mart
Accessories - $225
- Dragon mirrors - 000000352926, $8.99 each - Cost Plus World Market,
- Various candles - Cost Plus World Market
- Fountain - Homedics Body Basics, Envirascape waterfall, $19.99 - Linens N' Things
Plants and pots - $80
- Pot with face - Cost Plus World Market
Total - $997