Relaxed Luxurious Living Room
Myles of Style host Kim Myles designs a classically casual space for adults and kids.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
adhesive craft paper
1. Measure around the concrete form to see how much craft paper you will need. Mark and cut craft paper to size.
2. Peel back adhesive backing on craft paper. Carefully stick paper to concrete form and work air bubbles out as you go.
3. If you need to cut a thin strip to finish coverage of the form, repeat above steps.
4. Cut excess craft paper off with a craft knife.
5. Cut notch in bottom of form to allow light cord access.