Rearrange and Redesign Your Family Room
Two redesigners transform a family room into a functional space.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Redesigners Jackie Davis and Mindy Greenberg create a functional and appealing arrangement for a family room with high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling built-in bookshelves.
- A green plaid sofa is brought up to the family room from the basement to replace the existing solid green sofa.
- The chair is angled off the corner of the sofa and the ottoman is used as a coffee table.
- A larger rug from another room is brought in for more pattern and color in the neutral space.
- The floor-to-ceiling bookcases are accessorized with large-scale vases and artwork to better fill the shelves.
- Art prints that echo the leaf print in the rug are hung on the wall opposite the sofa.
Redesigners Pepper Wilkinson and Natalie Lewis create a comfortable, inviting conversation area in a living room while still...
Color helps transform a stark living room into an inviting space.
Two redesigners add color and art to a living room.