Rearrange and Redesign Your Family Room
Two redesigners transform a family room into a functional space.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Redesigners Jackie Davis and Mindy Greenberg create a functional and appealing arrangement for a family room with high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling built-in bookshelves.
- A green plaid sofa is brought up to the family room from the basement to replace the existing solid green sofa.
- The chair is angled off the corner of the sofa and the ottoman is used as a coffee table.
- A larger rug from another room is brought in for more pattern and color in the neutral space.
- The floor-to-ceiling bookcases are accessorized with large-scale vases and artwork to better fill the shelves.
- Art prints that echo the leaf print in the rug are hung on the wall opposite the sofa.
Interior redesigners Erica Cooper and Donna Busch add color and personality to a family room and an adjoining dining room.
Host Joan Steffend and redesigner Leslie Teddy give a long living room a little punch without painting or spending any money.
Host Kenneth Brown creates a spectacular, multipurpose living area for a brand-new home.(7 photos)