Project for Kids: Jarful of Imagination
Create a fun jar to hold knick-knacks and art supplies.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Contain yourself. Or at least contain your doo-dads in a fun jar designed by your imagination.
Materials and Tools:
large fruit-canning jar
- Ask an adult to cut the fabric into different sized scraps. They'll also need to shorten the sticks, and pour the glue into the small cups for you.
- Set the other materials (shells, fabric and cord) out on the table.
- Have fun. Using your popsicle stick dab glue onto the shells, sticks and fabric.
- Stick your items onto the jar. The more the better. Put them in fun patterns.
- Let your jar dry from all the glue you've put on it. (Don't stare at it or it will never dry.)
- When you are finished, tie the cord around the opening of the jar.
- Use it. Now that your creativity turned your glass jar into an Imagination Jar, you can use it to store your art supplies or other knick-knacks.
Create your own personalized mailbox where you can leave notes from any of your friends and family.