Project for Kids: Create a Self Portrait
Create a multimedia portrait collage of yourself in your future job.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
colored craft paper (24" x 36")
enlarged photographs of kids’ faces
crayons, markers, pencils
glitter, buttons and other small decorative items
- Pick out a piece of craft paper in your favorite color.
- Find a blown up picture of yourself. Cut out around your head.
- Take the magazines and cut out pictures that show what you want to be when you grow up.
- With a pencil, draw an outline of a body on the paper and glue the picture of your face at the top.
- Use the fabric scraps and magazine clippings to "dress" your body to represent your dreams.
- Glue other items, clippings and materials to the page to show what your life will be like when you grow up.
- Frame it; hang it and enjoy.
Why hang your racquet on a hook? Hang it on a racquet-shaped painting.