Plaster Stencil Artwork
Create bold black and white artwork with stencils, paint and a little plaster.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Tools and Materials:
two square pieces of 1/2” medium-density fiberboard (MDF)
black acrylic paint
texture medium (or plaster)
1. Paint the MDF squares and let dry completely.
2. After paint is dry, place stencil in desired location on the square.
3. Using a plaster spreader evenly spread the texture effect over the stencil.
4. Carefully scrape off excess texture and slowly remove stencil.
5. Repeat in desired pattern. Allow to dry before hanging.
Like Polariods of the past, Fuji Instax photos are the next wave of instant photos. Group photos from the same day or event to...