Plaster Stencil Artwork
Create bold black and white artwork with stencils, paint and a little plaster.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Tools and Materials:
two square pieces of 1/2” medium-density fiberboard (MDF)
black acrylic paint
texture medium (or plaster)
1. Paint the MDF squares and let dry completely.
2. After paint is dry, place stencil in desired location on the square.
3. Using a plaster spreader evenly spread the texture effect over the stencil.
4. Carefully scrape off excess texture and slowly remove stencil.
5. Repeat in desired pattern. Allow to dry before hanging.
Combine works of art into collages and adhere them to marble tiles for one-of-a-kind coasters.