Painted Calendar Sphere
Jill DiPippo always wanted to make circular paintings. In this project, she has created a gorgeous painted sphere that is used as a calendar.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Project by Jill DiPippo from Warren, R.I.
Materials and Tools:
plastic foam ball
2. Apply joint compound (figure B). Let dry.
3. Sand to make a smooth surface.
4. Prime surface with gesso.
5. Decoupage date and month around sphere (figure C).
6. Fix edges with modeling paste. Let dry and sand until smooth.
The handmade ornament makes the perfect gift for friends who are Santa collectors, or add this crafty Santa to your own...