Painted Calendar Sphere
Jill DiPippo always wanted to make circular paintings. In this project, she has created a gorgeous painted sphere that is used as a calendar.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Project by Jill DiPippo from Warren, R.I.
Materials and Tools:
plastic foam ball
2. Apply joint compound (figure B). Let dry.
3. Sand to make a smooth surface.
4. Prime surface with gesso.
5. Decoupage date and month around sphere (figure C).
6. Fix edges with modeling paste. Let dry and sand until smooth.
Check out these step-by-step instructions for turning an ironing board into a portable buffet for your dining room.
Paint is one of the most popular decorative finishes for walls and ceilings. It's inexpensive, easy to apply and can...
Doug is a professional floral designer, and he makes gorgeous painted bowls like this one that are the perfect holder for his...