Painted Calendar Sphere
Jill DiPippo always wanted to make circular paintings. In this project, she has created a gorgeous painted sphere that is used as a calendar.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Project by Jill DiPippo from Warren, R.I.
Materials and Tools:
plastic foam ball
2. Apply joint compound (figure B). Let dry.
3. Sand to make a smooth surface.
4. Prime surface with gesso.
5. Decoupage date and month around sphere (figure C).
6. Fix edges with modeling paste. Let dry and sand until smooth.