Masculine Family Room Receives the Feminine Touch
A masculine family room gets a new look.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Redesigners Mindy Greenberg and Jackie Davis bring a feminine touch to a masculine family room.
- The sofa is repositioned facing the fireplace in the middle of the room and the TV cabinet is angled in the corner.
- The leather chair is brought back in to complete the seating area.
- The coffee table is replaced with a rustic bench found in the hallway.
- A rug from the entry is brought in to add a more feminine, colorful touch to the room.
- A matching rug is secured to the wall above the fireplace to fill the expanse of white space and break up the horizontal lines of the furniture.
If you are ready to embark on a decorating adventure -- but your budget is limited -- fear not! These excerpts from the book...
Host Joan Steffend and designer Nadia Ramirez transform the living room of three recent college graduates from dorm-like to...(8 photos)
Host David Bromstad pushes homeowners with all beige walls and traditional tastes closer to the design edge. Using saturated...(6 photos)