Living Room Redesign: From Cluttered to Open
A cluttered living room is transformed into an inviting space.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Redesigners Kelly Edge and Jackie Davis transform a cluttered living room into an open inviting space.
- The sofas are moved into "V" shape facing the fireplace.
- A round wood table from the family room is set in between the two sofas.
- The red comfy chairs are brought back in front of the fireplace.
- The homeowner's Asian-inspired art is collected in the room to reinforce the theme.
- A pair of red vases is set on the mantel to bring color higher up in the room.
A cluttered space becomes a stylish, urban living room for next to nothing.
Color helps transform a stark living room into an inviting space.
Redesigners Judy Anderson and Jackie Davis transform a square, doctors office-like living room into an interesting space that...(2 photos)