Living Room Redesign: From Cluttered to Open
A cluttered living room is transformed into an inviting space.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Redesigners Kelly Edge and Jackie Davis transform a cluttered living room into an open inviting space.
- The sofas are moved into "V" shape facing the fireplace.
- A round wood table from the family room is set in between the two sofas.
- The red comfy chairs are brought back in front of the fireplace.
- The homeowner's Asian-inspired art is collected in the room to reinforce the theme.
- A pair of red vases is set on the mantel to bring color higher up in the room.
A cluttered space becomes a stylish, urban living room for next to nothing.
Redesigners Kelly Edge and Judy Anderson transform a dull, underused living room into an inviting space.(2 photos)
Color helps transform a stark living room into an inviting space.