Living Room Makeover: From Mismatched to Entertaining
A mismatched living room is transformed into a warm space.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Redesigners Lisa Skelley and Mindy Greenberg transform a mismatched living room into a warm space for entertaining.
- The white leather sofa is moved out of the room and replaced with a warm-toned sofa that better fits the scale of the room.
- A pair of chairs replaces the swivel rockers. A plush khaki chair found in the bedroom is placed against the wall to balance the arrangement.
- The rug is placed on the same angle as the sofa.
- A glass side table helps to break up the expanse of wood.
- A console table from the upstairs hall is set behind the sofa.
- Accessories are grouped according to color, texture and theme and a large plant is placed behind the sofa to fill up the space.
A small loft living room is given a new look with a new arrangement.
Host Karen McAloon helps these homeowners redesign their living room into a contemporary, young design.(6 photos)
This lightly decorated living room becomes a space to entertain many guests.(2 photos)