A cluttered basement is turned in a jungle playroom for two young boys. Plus, get instructions on how to make foam window decorations.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
coloring book of jungle plants and animals
fun material like glossy paper, felt or feathers
1. Go through the jungle coloring book and decide what plants and animals you want to make.
2. With scissors, cut along the outline of the animal or plant.
3. With a marker or pencil, trace the shapes onto the foam.
4. Cut the foam along the traced lines.
5. Does your bird have lots of layers of feathers? Does your monkey have a tuft of hair? Draw out those shapes on another piece of foam or paper.
6. Glue these 3-D details to the appropriate areas – monkey’s hair on his head, the feather layers to the bird’s wing, etc.
7. Let your artwork dry.
8. With double-sided tape, stick your jungle life on the windows.