Hand-Painted Art Sachet
Decorate a hand painted art sachet with your own unique design.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Project by Cathy Dailey from Athens, Ga.
Cathy loves her cat — so much so that she considers her cat to be her muse. She makes hand-painted art sachets that feature — who else? Her cat.
Materials and Tools:
printable iron-on paper
white cotton fabric
fabric for the back of the sachet
hot glue gun or fabric glue
1. Draw (and paint/color) your design and scan it into the computer.
2. Print the drawing on iron-on paper.
3. Iron paper onto small piece of white cotton fabric.
4. Match up fabric to the artwork for the reverse side.
5. Serge the two pieces together on three sides. Cut out.
8. Apply the ribbon and beaded fringe with a glue gun or fabric glue.