Floral Mailbox Arrangement
Add an autumn-inspired floral spray to make every piece of mail a special delivery.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
green Spanish moss
floral or drapery pins
4 branches of autumn leaves
2-4 branches of berries or small flowers
2 large sunflowers
1. Take the flat floral hugger and cover the foam with the green Spanish moss. Use the floral pins to hold it into securely into place.
2. Cut the stems down on the autumn leaf branches and stick the end of the branches into one side of the foam base. Repeat on other side.
3. Stick the berries or small flowers into the foam, arranging them on top of the leaves. Repeat on other side.
4. Add the sunflowers into the top of the foam, using scissors for a starter hole. Push the stem of the sunflower into the hole and arrange it for desired look.
5. To add extra texture, cut the stem of the seed pods and insert into foam.
6. Use the extra leaves from the sunflower stem to fill in the exposed areas of the foam. Attach with floral pins.
7. Bend the floral hugger and the branches into the shape of your mailbox. Place it gently on top of the mailbox.
Make formal floral arrangements even better with greenery from your yard or houseplants.
To make a playful curbside statement during the holidays designer Dan Faires transforms a mailbox into a rustic rope-covered...
Victoria Slone of Chicago demonstrates how to create a handmade card using three colors of card stock, raffia and Chinese...