Family Room Converted Into Entertaining Getaway
A bland family room is transformed into a space that's perfect for entertaining.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Redesigners Lisa Skelley and Mindy Greenberg transform a bland family room into a warm inviting space for entertaining.
- The sofa is turned so that it faces the large picture window.
- A rug from another room brings in a pop of color.
- An upholstered chair and ottoman from an upstairs bedroom is brought in for more seating.
- A wicker chair is brought in to add texture and additional seating.
- Artwork found around the home brings much needed color to the room.
Resident designer Carriann Arkowski works her magic on an oddly shaped room.
Dr. Brian Levine's modern-style townhouse is largely barren with mostly hand-me-down furniture. He hopes to transform his...(4 photos)
A mismatched living room is transformed into a warm space.