Family Room Converted Into Entertaining Getaway
A bland family room is transformed into a space that's perfect for entertaining.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Redesigners Lisa Skelley and Mindy Greenberg transform a bland family room into a warm inviting space for entertaining.
- The sofa is turned so that it faces the large picture window.
- A rug from another room brings in a pop of color.
- An upholstered chair and ottoman from an upstairs bedroom is brought in for more seating.
- A wicker chair is brought in to add texture and additional seating.
- Artwork found around the home brings much needed color to the room.
Resident designer Carriann Arkowski works her magic on an oddly shaped room.
Dark woods and red walls complete an Asian-inspired look.(2 photos)
Dr. Brian Levine's modern-style townhouse is largely barren with mostly hand-me-down furniture. He hopes to transform his...(4 photos)