Dish Towels Fashion a Stylish Look
Use colorful dish towels to liven up a country-style kitchen.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- To make a coaster, color-copy your favorite towel, cut out a circle and glue it to the underside of a clear coaster.
- Wrap a plain white jar with a color copy of your favorite towel and secure with a piece of double-sided tape.
- A vintage-style plate is easy to make; paint the underside of the rim with acrylic paint and glue on a color copy of a colorful towel.
- Decorate a plain shelf by cutting a dish towel in half and laying the pretty border over the side. Keep it in place with double-stick tape.
- Found the perfect pattern on a dish towel, but want it as a runner? Make your own by simply ironing the towels together with no-sew fusing.
- Create the look of a colorful towel on a tabletop by striping it with acrylic paints. Use low-tack painter's tape to ensure straight lines. Seal with a water-based polyurethane to protect the finish.
Create a chic, low centerpiece to add a touch of sparkle to your holiday table decorations.
Designer Casey Noble dresses up a holiday table with a homemade monogrammed table runner made with simple sewing supplies and...
Reusing vintage linens for sewing projects is seen all over the decorating world, but there is no need to scour flea markets...