Create a Feng Shui Home
Learn the feng shui dos and don'ts for each room of your home.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- Sleep in the power spot, which is located directly opposite the door.
- Add a solid headboard, ideally in a warm, friendly material such as wood or leather.
- Replace bedding at least once a year to add a fresh, positive energy to the space.
- Add romantic imagery or objects grouped in sets of two or pairs.
- Use warm colors, flesh tones or red and pink to spice up the room and your romance.
- Sleep with your body in line with the path of energy entering through the bedroom door.
- Have TVs, computers or exercise equipment, unless they're hidden away or in a storage cabinet.
- Have an excess of mirrors, which can sometimes activate too much energy.
- Use footboards, which prevent you from easily moving around the bed.
- Place one side of the bed against a wall. There should be equal space on either side for two people to comfortably enter and exit.
Adapted from her book Interior Divine: Walking You Through the Transformation of Your Home, designer Jayne Pelosi shares...(9 photos)