Create a Feng Shui Home
Learn the feng shui dos and don'ts for each room of your home.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- Place your desk in the power spot, the area directly opposite the door.
- Add sensual objects and artwork to inspire resourcefulness and productivity.
- Bring in rounded shapes and move sharp-edged furniture out of the traffic flow.
- Add healthy plants, which are beneficial to counter-balance the effects of electrical equipment.
- Create a filing and storage system that is clearly labeled and easy to use.
- Sit in the line of energy coming in through the door.
- Hang uninspiring or mismatched artwork.
- Paint the room in drab colors.
- Use broken or uncomfortable office chairs.
- Pile up paperwork or create clutter and disorganization.
- Sit with your back toward the office door. If you must, hang a mirror to see behind you.
Adapted from her book Interior Divine: Walking You Through the Transformation of Your Home, designer Jayne Pelosi shares...(9 photos)