Create a Feng Shui Home
Learn the feng shui dos and don'ts for each room of your home.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- Use beautiful, yet comfortable and safe furniture.
- Arrange the furniture so the room is inviting and easily accessible.
- Put the TV and other electrical equipment into a cabinet to be hidden from view when not in use.
- Hang objects at the same height and create strong visual horizontal lines, especially when ceilings are extremely high.
- Marry objects and face furniture together so they're in relationship to one another.
- Use uncomfortable furniture and seating.
- Have too many decorative objects, unless they are organized together as a group.
- Place too many pillows on the couch.
- Use the TV as the focal point of the room or seating arrangement.
- Have beams in the ceiling or sit directly beneath them for long periods of time.
Adapted from her book Interior Divine: Walking You Through the Transformation of Your Home, designer Jayne Pelosi shares...(9 photos)