Create a Feng Shui Home
Learn the feng shui dos and don'ts for each room of your home.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- Use rounded and oval tables.
- Use white plates, as they allow the natural beauty of the food to be the focal point of the meal.
- Incorporate soft, comfortable chairs that are of equal size.
- Give each person and chair a pleasant view.
- Add serene artwork or imagery of food.
- Have sharp, pointed edges on tables and chairs.
- Use glass or metal tabletops, which are hard and unfriendly.
- Hang intense or negative artwork.
- Have low-hanging ceiling fans, which create an unsafe atmosphere.
- Create cramped spaces, where people can't comfortably sit or move around the table easily.
Adapted from her book Interior Divine: Walking You Through the Transformation of Your Home, designer Jayne Pelosi shares...(9 photos)