Cement Leaf Bowl
Nikki Larsen pours cement on top of a large leaf to imprint her unique bowl.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
large plastic tub or disposable roasting pan
fine grade quick setting cement
1. Fill a plastic tub or disposable roasting pan half full with sandbox sand.
2. Make a mound in the sand approximately the size of the leaf.
3. Place the leaf vein side up onto the mound.
4. Mix the cement according to manufacturer's directions and add fortifier.
5. Spoon the cement over the leaf covering it and smooth the cement with the back of a spoon. Let dry thoroughly.
This mini grape leaf mural is made from paper mache, broken bits of mirror and small stones.
Master gardener Paul James shares his new plants with us: what they are, if they are good for your zone and where in your...
Host Brooke Channon and the design team work together to re-create the look of a lackluster living room into a sophisticated...(7 photos)