Catchall Space Converted Into a Contemporary Guest Room
A catchall guest room is clarified with a contemporary style.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Furniture - $302
- floating shelf: West Elm - WDWLL SHLF 2FTDKCH 12-4571287
- telescope table: Target - Tele Table, #074090149
- 1/16" x 1" x 6' aluminum for headboard: Lowe's - #215707
- 3/4" x 6' square aluminum for headboard: Lowe's - #215691
- pillows for headboard: IKEA - Gosa Lagom Pill
- vintage chair: Nick Metropolis
Bedding - $243
- quilt: West Elm - MODSTCH QLT FQ CIT 12-4531422
- checkered throw pillows: Target - Studio Space, #060080342
Accessories - $179
- table lamp: Bed, Bath and Beyond - Lamp Chimes Table, #79891942229
- reading lamps: IKEA - Magiker, #90033727
- bamboo rug: Crate & Barrel - 302-031 Bamboo Rug
Window treatments - $171
- shade for window: Bed, Bath and Beyond - Redi shade #75022700237
- curtain rod: Bed, Bath and Beyond - Cylinder Esprss 28 2783757554
- fabric: Diamond Foam & Fabric
Wall treatments - $104
- chocolate brown colored paint for chair rail: Behr - #082474130421 Interior Flat
- paint for top walls: Glidden color Mount Olive 60YY54/255 mixed in Behr paint - #082474150122 Interior Flat
- paint for bottom walls: Benjamin Moore color Mountain Moss #5142-30 mixed in Behr paint - #82474160121 Interior Flat
Project Total - $999
Resident designer Carriann Arkowski works her magic on an oddly shaped room.
Two single moms get a living room that's all grown up for less than $500.
Host Joan Steffend and designer Beth Solberg give a contemporary living room a new color palette for a kid-friendly yet stylish...