Before and After: Master Bedroom Layout Reworked
A plain master bedroom gets a whole new layout design in a cute country style.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- The bed is set against the back wall to showcase the beautiful plantation-style headboard.
- A dark-wood writing desk is brought up from the living room and used on one side of the bed. A dark chest found in another room is used on the other side.
- A plantation chair is set next to the fireplace to create a small reading nook.
- A distressed white bench is brought in from the patio and set at the end of the bed.
- A red display shelf is placed over the mantel instead of a piece of art. It's filled with seashells and greenery for a casual cottage look.