Before and After: Feminine Home-Office Redesign
Redesigners Leslie Teddy and Jane Marie Bloomberg turn a den into an office with a much more feminine feel.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- The recliner and sofa are replaced with a rectangular desk the redesigners find in the garage.
- Fabric and trim that belongs to the homeowner is fashioned into simple valances.
- Accessories from the homeowner's European antiques collection are scattered throughout the room for a more feminine feel.
- A pair of graceful chairs and a side table combine for a small seating area.
- A floral rug adds interest to the bare wood floor.
Designer Sara Trosen creates two workspaces in one home office.
Redesigners Pepper Wilkinson and Natalie Lewis create a comfortable, inviting conversation area in a living room while still...
This small living room is too cluttered, but by rearranging the furniture it becomes an open space.(2 photos)