Before and After: Colorful Living Room Makeover
Redesigners Judy Anderson and Jackie Davis bring color and additional seating to a living room.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
With a simple re-arrangement and a few additional pieces, the designers add the right touches to create a living room that works.
- The sofa is angled in a corner and the two recliners are aligned with the angle of the carpet.
- The ottoman is brought back into the room as a coffee table rather than additional seating.
- An upholstered arm chair helps to balance the visual weight in the room.
- Additional tables and lamps are brought in from other rooms.
- Carefully-placed art and accessories complete the new look.
How do you give a room a new look with no money? Our redesigners show you how.
A living room gets a new look with color and contemporary accents.
Interior redesigners Marie Kinnaman and Wendy Leppert give a living room and dining room a fun new arrangement to go with the...