Before and After: Child-Friendly Living Room Makeover
Redesigners Kelly Edge and Judy Anderson take a large family room and make it both adult- and kid-friendly.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- The sofa is repositioned facing the fireplace.
- The coffee table is replaced with a trunk that better fits the scale of the room and also offers additional storage.
- A chair and ottoman is placed in a far corner for additional seating.
- Books and movies are stored out of sight to make room for decorative accessories.
- The children's toys are placed in a nook behind the sofa where there's more room to play.