Beachy Cottage Meets Woodsy Cabin
A bland living room is transformed into an elegant but cozy space.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
For all available product information, click on the first After photo of the room.
Materials and Tools:
clear glass candle hurricane
translucent glass paints
acrylic paint (rust or burnt sepia tone)
1. Using painter's tape, section off desired stripe pattern on the glass hurricane. Any width will work, even varying widths.
2. Paint the first taped off striped areas with chosen darker colors.
3. When the paint is dry, remove tape. Carefully paint the remaining stripe areas with the lighter colors, keeping within previously defined lines by other paint. Let dry.
4. Using a watered down burnt sepia acrylic, brush lightly over the entire hurricane to create a rustic finish to the painted stripes.
5. Add a candle for fun ambient light.