Watercolor Brush Markers
Judith Kleinschmidt shares some coloring techniques using rubber stamps.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Guest Judith Kleinschmidt, designer and owner of Stamps by Judith, will demonstrate some simple coloring techniques using rubber stamps and Tombow Watercolor Brush Markers. She'll be using delicate rose and leaf stamps that can create a lovely wedding scrapbook page. Using a similar technique, Kleinschmidt will also show a simple method of creating a field of daisies.
Materials and Tools:
colored black-and-white images
Tombow Watercolor Brush Markers
- Using colored black-and-white images to create a finished scrapbook page, stamp images along the bottom of your page using a black watercolor ink pad.
- For extra corners and page add-ons, stamp on a separate sheet of paper stock that you can color and cut out.
- Color in the images using Tombow Watercolor Brush Markers.
- To create a finished look to your page, add some stamped dots.
- Use the markers again to finish off a stamped field of daisies.
- Stamp your daisy heads along the bottom edge of your page.
- Use the markers to create stems and shadowing for the daisies.
- To create a finished look to your page, add dots using the stubby stamp.