Stamped Preschool Page
Whimsical stamping and bright colors can create a preschool page in minutes!
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Here's a stamping technique to take your page to the head of the class!
crayon Alphabet and Alphabet Fun Upper stamp sets
radiant white vellum card stock
green, red, blue and yellow craft ink pads
- For title, cut a 2-3/4" x 8-1/4" strip of white card stock.
- Stamp "My first day of Preschool" using the Alphabet Fun and Crayon Alphabet sets and alternating colors of craft ink.
- Attach title to top of red cardstock background. Attach star border beneath title.
- Print journaling on white vellum beside photo. Attach to background. Add punched shapes along top of journaling.
- Layer the photo on white card stock and attach to background. Attach punched shapes along bottom of photo.
Flower stamps and butterflies adorn this scenic spring page.